Monday, April 28, 2008

I Look Forward To...

Every month my scrapbook magazine comes and in the front there is a calendar with a few days that have ideas of what to scrapbook. I have decided that I would scrap all of their suggestions. It is a struggle for me. Some of the suggestions are more thought provoking than I usually like. Some like this page, do not require a photo. And ALL of them are about me, I am used to scrapbooking only the kid's activities and events. I have enjoyed getting to use girly embellishments and girly colors. But it was sort of funny that when it came to this page about our future child (NO I"M NOT PREGNANT SO DON'T ASK) Blue Yellow and Green were the colors that I chose (total BOY colors). I'll have to post the other pages on days when I don't get a chance to craft!


1 comment:

Megs said...

so cute, you have such great ideas! I'm proud of you for doing such a great job in scrapping your own pgs!!