Monday, November 23, 2009

Fall SU Extravaganza 2009

This is a super cute card, but not something that you could mail without costing you an arm and a leg.
This stamp is so cute. Mom had to buy it!
This little notbook holder is made out of a cute file folder!It holds a notepad and a pen goes in the ribbon knot
Behind this pumpkin was a tiny envelope that has pumpkin spice potpourri --smells delicious.
The paper with the diamonds is embossed and then sanded very cute idea. This is so cute for a gift.
This part that comes out has cut outs to hold a gift card to the movies or Blockbuster This card made me want the turtle stamp
I love how nice it looks to color on watercolor paper. Everything blends so nice.
Mom, Kristin, and I went to the Fall Stampin Up Extravaganza. We had a great time and loved the stuff we made. I even won a prize this year... the set that had the turtle stamp I wanted. YAY!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ooooh those are lovely cards!! Great work!