Monday, October 6, 2008

Stationary Kit

Outside of closed kit Inside
Everything that comes in the kit
I found this kit on several other blogs..If you want the link, let me know and I will get it for you. I wanted to make one for Cassi, who is moving to Idaho and once I made one and was successful, I decided that I should try to make one for Grandma B for her Birthday. The above kit is the one I made for Grandma B. It turned out really cute and I love my new Bird Stamps that I picked up from Joann's with some birthday gift cards!

3 comments:

Megs said...

Wow, that's awesome!! Beautiful, great job. I love the colors you chose and your new bird stamps too!!

mjvarney said...

Amie, I love the card set. did you get this from split coast stampers?? I have not been on for awhile looking, I need to get started with stamping and scrapbooking again.

Christine said...

Amie - I would totally pay you to make one of those for me and ship down to AZ. Let me know how much you'd charge. And I will get you the money. You are AMAZING and I really have no patience or talent for this stuff. Let me know.

Christine Chumbley Cahan