Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wood Boat


While visiting Megan, I had to hit the local DI. I found this boat there which was cute enough just plain blue, but it was kind of dirty. I decided to buy it. For only $1.50 could I really go wrong? Today, I felt the need to craft. I actually didn't plan on doing anything to it when I bought it. I just planned on hanging it in the bathroom. I decoupaged paper onto the back and then decided that I needed to put something on the shelves. So, I grabbed a little frame I had from a broken frame display we used to have and decoupaged it, added some ribbon and words. I like how it turned out, although I still need some things for the other shelves. But, I was bummed to get it hung up only to find that the paper is way more blue than I thought so it doesn't match. SAD DAY!

5 comments:

Cook family said...

That is sooo stinkin cute !

The VanderHoevens said...

How do you just come up with that stuff out of NOTHING? Man that is so cute!

Britany said...

that is WAY cute! Love it! Hey send me the link for the stationary thing. That is awesome and i totally want to make one!

Megs said...

That turned out way cute, great job Amie, you have such a talent for turning something ordinary into something extraordinary!!

Stacie said...

Amie That is so dang cute I really love that you are so talanted! I wish I was crafty.