Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pirate Party


Mom and Kristin really helped me out tonight. After spending a couple of hours finding an idea I liked, I ran home and picked up the stuff I needed. We whipped these things out pretty quickly considering all the steps. Mom did all the embossing. Kristin and I worked on cutting and coloring. Then Mom got the inside writing done too! I couldn't have done it with out them. I don't know why Ashten's birthday just sneaks up on me every year and I feel so rushed to get it done. Thanks girls for your help:)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Well, I liked it very much! Great work!

Cook family said...

Those are so awesome. Great job!

The VanderHoevens said...

Best Birthday Party invitation EVER! You outdo yourself every time......what could be next?

Stephanie said...

You are amazing. Those turned out great.

amie979 said...

You'll just have to wait and see, Anderson's birthday is next any ideas for a 2nd Bday?