Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekly Challenge #3




Last week's challenge was The 4th of July. I like the stars. If I was going to do it over I would A) print the large picture of Ayden in black and white, b)Definitely not put that 4th of July title like that. I think I am fairly happy with everything else. oh and C) I would have finished on time. I am late because I've had an overwhelming week. I started school, started painting Ashten's room, and just the overall daily things like house, laundry, kids, meals, etc. Hopefully everything will begin to balance and I will be able to continue doing all the things I love!

4 comments:

mjvarney said...

Amy you are so creative. I love this layout. Are the stars made of chipboard? did you purchase them or cut them your self.

Megs said...

Beautiful!!! That is adorable, I love it!! I love the colors, the pic of Ayden matches perfectly with the color scheme! I love the raised stars and how you used them as the border!! Did you use the SU! scallop edge punch for the border? Great job, it was (almost) worth the wait!!

Megs said...

P.S. what is theme for this week? It's your turn to pick!!

Cook family said...

Amie you are so creative. I love everything sbout you LO. Keep up the good work.