Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weekly Challenge #1


Megan had an idea of doing a weekly scrapbook challenge. This weeks challenge was a two page layout dedicated to our High School Reunion. It didn't end up how I planned in my head but it felt good to do some scrapping and to complete it. Can't wait for our next challenge.
If you want to join in the fun, our next challenge's topic will be Halloween. Create a two page spread the due date to post is Friday the 23, 2008. If you are joining in, post a comment to this blog or Megan's craft blog at http://4evercre8ing.blogspot.com/ saying that you want to accept the challenge:)
Megs did I miss anything?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Amie,

I just found your blog while surfing on the internet. You make wonderful things. I will come back to visit your blog again. I enjoyed reading it.

Have a nice day,
Wendy from Belgium

Megs said...

I love it, I enlarged it to read your journaling and it took me right back to high school!! That's what scrapbooking is all about, preserving memories, and your LO totally accomplishes that, it looks great!! I'm so excited about our weekly challenges and I can't wait to do Halloween!!

Megs said...

P.S. Why did I ruin that cute prom pic with sticking my tounge out??

Cook family said...

So cute. I'm looking forward to getting a lot of scrap booking done.