Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekly Challenge #2


This is the second week of the Weekly challenges!! I'm so excited about them this is more scarpping than Ive done all last year...slight exaggeration. I was so excited that I finished it up by Sunday. I love my new Sure Cuts A Lot program for Cricut. It cut out this adorable little Frankenstein for Ashten's page. Hope you like it!!
These are the other two kids pages. I don't see any reason to design three different pages for the same holiday so I just change the pics. On Ayden's the Give totalyl bugs me but I couldn't dig it off an move it. Darn. AJ's turned out so cute with the 2 cute 2 spook. Thanks to Mom for helkping me work through that issue:)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooooh I love this one, very nice pages!! Nice pics too.

Megs said...

That is adorable!! I love the color combo. Your Frankenstein turned out awesome! I love the paper pieces behind the pics, did you cut those out and sew them together or was it like that??!!! Good job, you're so inspiring!

amie979 said...

All those papers are from the Fall Stack at Joann's. I just cut strips form each paper and that one that looks like it sewn. I used the SU paper peicing mat poked holes and then "sewed" them together with black wire. :) Can't wait to see yours!!!

Megs said...

Very cute on all of them, good job!!