Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Martha, are you kidding me?

Nope, Kristin didn't shrink, it's just a huge scrapbook... And HUGE paper!
Tonight, Kristin and I went over to Michael's to use our 50% off coupons. I got a teddy bear cake pan for AJ's birthday and a bunch of stuff from the $ bins...MY FAVE!! Oh AND the best deal that I found was a set of punctuation for the sizzix regular price $79.99 sale price $7.00. SEVEN DOLLARS!?! Can you believe it! Anyways, after hitting up the cake and $ sections we went over to the scrapbook section...Now seriously everyone either LOVES or HATES Martha. I LOVE her! But, I lost some of that love today in the Michael's scrapbooking aisle. These scrapbooks she sells are 18"X18" seriously, who has a shelf that big to store this on? I have a hard enough time storing the 12"X12" books. And the paper is ridiculous! How do you cut it? How do you store the paper? Do they make 18" filing cabinets? How do you fill a paper that size? Do you print all 8"X10" photos to take up tons of space? The whole thing is just crazy! I have to know....Martha, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???

No comments: