Thursday, May 22, 2008

My First Project


Kristin and I had class tonight 3rd class but only 2nd that we've attended. I was dreading it because I didn't want to have to make the cake and the frosting! This is why I don't go to school anymore because I can;t do the homework! Anyways, we learned how to make flowers, freakish clowns (you know you've had one on one of your birthday cakes in the 80's) faces, a bear face, hearts and some different flowers. I don't know what I was thinking, but I started making the cake at 430 by the time it came out of the oven it was after 530 and I had to let it cool and frost it before 610 so we could get to class by 630pm. So it's not the best smooth frosting ever but I like my flowers. Even the teacher said they were good and I was quick. A little redemption from the last comment she made to me. PS:This cake is SO yummy...French Vanilla Cake with "Banana Cream Pie" Pudding for the filling...Grub!!

No comments: