Thursday, May 1, 2008

O card

I wanted to try out a O die cutter before I sent it off to Megan. (Darn now she'll know I have it so I can't keep playing with it.) HAHA Anyways I didn't have any real brilliant idea of what to do so I just started playing around and this is what came out. I was thinking it would be fun to do a whole ABC flip book (not a scrapbook) with the circle cutter and chipboard and using stamps and/or cricut to do all the animals for each letter...but I was too lazy to cut all the animals. Plus Anderson would just eat it anyways. (You should have cut out extra of all the animals when you did your ABC album, so I could have bought them from you, Megs!!)

1 comment:

Megs said...

Soooo cute, maybe you should just keep the circle cutter, you could do so many more adorable things that I would!! Just kidding, send that dange thing!! haha. Love to come and look at your newest creations!